Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease, oil and dust. The adhesive / sealant can then be applied with a cartridge gun at an outdoor temperature between 5 and 40° C. Supplied in 300 ml cartridges.
Further features at a glance
- Can be painted over
- High resistance to ageing and weathering
- High fungicidal resistance
- Very low emission and odour
- High colour stability under UV
- Isocyanate, solvent, phthalate free
- Meets hygiene requirements for air-conditioning and ventilation systems according to VDI 6022, Sheet 1:2011-07
- ISEGA certificate for foodstuff area usage
- EMICODE EC1PLUS certificate
Before application, preliminary tests should be carried out with original materials under the respective conditions.
Please note the following hazard warnings:
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .