- Help protect the environment by using biocide-free boat paints -
Using an antifouling that contains fewer harmful components is the best way to protect the environment and avoid harming aquatic organisms in boating. Biocide-free antifouling is more effective in keeping boat hulls free of fouling on rivers and lakes (inshore waters) than in salt water. You can use biocide-free antifouling more if:
- you use your boat frequently,
- the boat is only in the water for a short time,
- you sail your boat in season and take it out of the water and clean it afterwards,
- you use it in freshwater only,
- you tend to sail at higher speeds,
- you sail your boat in bodies of water with less vegetation.
Note: The use of biocide-free antifouling, however, is not yet suitable everywhere and in all cases. Before buying biocide-free antifouling, find out whether it provides sufficient protection in your area.
In the SVB online shop you can buy biocide-free antifouling products from Hempel and Tikal. Hempel has developed a range of biocide-free antifouling paints for the underwater hull and for propellers and z-drives. You can buy Tikal Propeller Antifouling as a gel at a low price and keep fouling away from your propeller.
Buy biocide-free antifouling at a low price and have it shipped to your home port!
Sergei S. on 31.03.2023
Topi K. on 31.03.2023
Ordering was easy and delivery was fast.
Sten S. on 31.03.2023