Be the first to receive notifications about new products, discounts and offers from SIKA.
- Perfection in gluing and sealing -
Sikaflex 290 DC PRO is a UV-resistant, one-component polyurethane-based sealant specifically developed for grouting teak deck joints. Sikaflex-290 DC PRO reacts with atmospheric moisture to form an elastomer and can be sanded.
Sikaflex-291i is a solid 1-component polyurethane sealant developed for boat and ship construction. The sealant reacts with atmospheric moisture to form an elastomer. Sikaflex-291i meets the fire safety requirements of the International Maritime Organization.
Sikaflex 291i and Sikaflex 290 DC PRO are perfect for sealing wood. For this use they are an absolute winner.
Sikaflex 292i is a solid, pasty one-component polyurethane adhesive that cures with moisture to form an elastomer. Sikaflex-292i has very good adhesive properties, high mechanical strength and meets the fire safety requirements of the International Maritime Organization.
Sikaflex 291i / Sikaflex 295 UV is a pasty one-component polyurethane adhesive and sealant that cures with moisture to form an elastomer. Sikaflex-295 UV meets the requirements of the International Maritime Organization.
Sikaflex 295 UV is a must for many experienced boat builders and craftsmen for use with plastic panes, Plexiglas, Makrolon etc.
- a low-viscous liquid for better adhesion of many substrates, which are to be glued or sealed with Sikaflex products. The primer is suitable for surface preparation of wood (teak wood for deck laying / deck grouting), mahogany, oregon pine, cork, aluminum, galvanized steel, fiberglass, plastic, painted surfaces.
- an alcoholic solution with an adhesive substance for cleaning and activating adhesive surfaces before bonding and sealing with Sikaflex products. Can be used on metals, plastics, glazed ceramics or painted surfaces. In order to guarantee adhesion and material compatibility, preliminary tests should be carried out.
- a moisture-curing primer for the pretreatment of adhesive surfaces, especially for direct glazing with Sika polyurethane adhesives. Used to improve adhesive qualities when gluing on glass, ceramic coated glass, plastic, metal, as well as for repairing minor paint damage. In order to guarantee adhesion and material compatibility, preliminary tests should be carried out.
- a low-viscosity, moisture-reactive primer for the pretreatment of painted surfaces and plastics to be bonded with Sikaflex products. Suitable for the following substrates: plastics, acrylic (PMMA), polycarbonate, ABS, paints, acrylic paints, alkyd resins / melamines. Especially for use with plastics susceptible to stress fracturing, such as acrylic, polycarbonate or ABS, an object-specific consultation is required. In order to guarantee adhesion and material compatibility, preliminary tests should be carried out.
- a low-viscosity, moisture-reacting liquid for the pretreatment of deck joints. The primer is an unsaturated polyester pretreatment agent suitable for teak, mahogany, oregon pine, cork and fiberglass surfaces.