The field of application of the wind charger WG 504 is primarily in the leisure sector for battery trickle charging. Consistent use of corrosion-resistant materials. The WG 504 therefore is ideal suited for use on board of yachts, summer houses, chalets or mobile homes. Output from 2.2 m/s wind (8 km/h) and completely maintenance free.
- security turbine made of nylon-reinforced plastic
- injury protection by circulating body plastic ring
- low-vibration generator
- battery charging from 2.2 m/s wind (8 km/h)
- small turning radius around the tower: 255 mm
- rotor diameter: 510 mm
- stainless steel fitting for 1¼" (= 31.7 mm)
- high efficiency due to aerodynamic design
- power: max. 80 watts, at 10 m/s: 25 watts
- weight: 3.5 kg
- coordinated charge regulator HRS 504 / 12v available
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .