You can also quickly and easily determine the favoured end of the start line and sail the shortest distance to the windward mark. See how far off dead downwind you are and when you should gybe for optimal VMG.
Thanks to Micronet wireless compatibility, you can display all Micronet sensors, such as wind direction, depth, boat speed and GPS data via the display. An optional hand-held remote control gives you the added convenience of operating the unit from anywhere on board.
Features at a glance
- Fluxgate compass sensor
- Completely waterproof and maintenance-free
- Timer and countdown function
- Power supply via solar energy
- Measurement units: kn, m/s, km/h, mph, sm, m, km, ft, fm and bdft
- Height of digits: 27 mm (top) / 18 mm (bottom)
- Operating temperature: -10 to + 60° C
- Frequency: 868 or 916 MHz
- Weight: 435 g
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .