- Interfaces: NMEA2000 (Micro-C), NMEA0183, USB
- With integrated GPS module, delivery includes external GPS patch antenna with 3m connection cable
- Integrated splitter
- Operating voltage: 12/24 V
- Dim .: 178 x 60 x 133 mm
Note: The AIS transmitter/receiver can be programmed by yourself. However, if you would like us to programme the device, we charge our programming fee for this service.
The application for MMSI numbers can be found under Service / Downloads.
|Model||Integrated splitter||SOTDMA||Transmitting power||Integrated WiFi|
|Camino 108||2 watts|
|Camino 108S||2 watts|
|Camino 108W||2 watts|
- AIS SOTDMA Class B Transponder
- 12 pin data cable
- 8 pin power cable
- Mini USB to USB cable
- TP3x3 / 4" screws
- Instruction manual
- Software CD
- VHF radio connection cable (PL259 to PL259)
- FM radio connection cable (SMA-Motorola plug)
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .