WEATHERDOCK AIS-Transponder easyTRX3-IS-IGPS-N2K-WIFI-IDVBT-DAB
The AIS Class B easyTRX3 transmitter/receiver by Weatherdock boasts the latest innovations: 5 W broadcast power, faster transfer rate of AIS protocols and SOTDMA technology. The AIS transceiver features a rugged, compact and waterproof housing and provides permanent...
SVB recommends the following for this item
The DVBT module filters and amplifies received frequencies of DVB-T, DVB-T2 and FM radio reception. As a result, no extra antenna is required.
SOTDMA technology improves AIS transmission by organising the free time slots in the AIS transmission process and reserving the same space for the next transmission interval.
Connect to a wide range of devices with NMEA2000, 2x NMEA0183 and USB connectivity. AIS data is displayed in real time on a compatible display. The integrated 72-channel GNSS/GPS receiver provides optimal reception of position data.
Please note that depending on the installation location of the AIS transponer, the integrated GPS receiver may not receive a sufficient GPS signal. In this case, it is recommended to receive GPS data using the separately available GPS antenna.
The USB connection to a computer provides the power supply, allowing the device to be easily configured at home. The same applies to the internal SD memory, which can also be controlled and accessed via computer without an external power source.
All AIS travel data, similar to a black box, can be stored on the internal storage device for data backup. With a USB connection to a PC/MAC or laptop, the memory can be accessed or the easyTRX3 can be programmed with relevant ship data using the included software, without having to connect the easyTRX3 to its own power supply.
All features at a glance
- AIS Class B SOTDMA time slot system
- 5 W radiated transmission power
- Faster transmission intervals (depending on speed)
- Integrated antenna splitter
- Integrated GPS antenna
- NMEA2000, NMEA0183, WiFi and USB port connectivity
- Internal SD memory card for logging functionality
- Device configuration with USB power supply
- Access internal data memory with USB power supply
- Robust and waterproof housing
- Meets new international standard IEC62287-2
- 1 channel FM transponder
- 2 channel VHF receiver (AIS frequencies: 161.975 MHz and 162.025 MHz)
- 72-channel GNSS / GPS receiver
- Channel sensitivity: -112 dBm
- Protection class IP67 (dustproof and waterproof against temporary submersion)
- GPS antenna connector
- Installation below deck
- Operating temperature: -10° C to + 55° C
- NMEA2000 Micro-C connection
- NMEA telegram type: VDM
- Transmitting power: 5 W
- Operating voltage: 9 - 32V
- Dimensions LxWxH: 190 x 135 x 60 mm
- Weight: approx. 700 g
Customers also bought
Comparison with other products
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .