VOTRONIC solar charge controllers in shunt regulator technique (SR) have a dual battery charger output and overload protection for the batteries. These units are also suitable to connect only one battery. Plug ready for connection of the VOTRONIC solar LCD display or VOTRONIC LCD solar monitor. This charge controller is perfectly suited for marine and caravaning applications. This updated series of the product makes quicker charging possible and now supports 6 different types of batteries and recognizes the respective charging characteristics automatically. Supports lead-acid, AGM, GEL as well as LiFePO4 batteries. Moreover, the controller is equipped with a bus interface and is thus well prepared for future developments.
Dimensions: 131 x 77 x 40 mm
- recognition of 6 different charging lines
- Charger output I: Automatic charging and conservation of the (main) board-supply battery.
- Charger output II: Recharging and charge conservation of the vehicle's starter battery
- works with gel, acid, AGM and Lithium LiFePO4 batteries
- Very low current consumption.
- Input for battery temperature sensor
- bus hub
- The SR100 is a universal base model without characteristic data set switching with 14.2V final charging voltage. The device only has one charging output and has no connections for optional accessories such as: a temperature sensor or a solar S-computer.
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .