Repair set for all inflatable boats made of PVC. Contents: colored PVC material 80 x 500 mm, one tube of special glue (38 ml), rough paper and instructions.
- Mark and prepare the surface.
- The surface must be clean and free of any oil, grease or seperating agents.
- Technicoll 8002 is applied on both sides in a very thin layer with a brush, spatula or roller. Rough surfaces require a slightly stronger application or a second application after drying.
- The substrates must be joined together with slight contact pressure immediately after the adhesive application. It must be ensured that the bonded materials remain in contact.
- An assessment of final strength and durability can be made after a few days.