Please note the following hazard warnings:
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
May be corrosive to metals.
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Store locked up.
Dispose of contents/container to …
Avoid release to the environment.
Absorb spillage to prevent material damage.
H412, H290, H314, EUH206, P101, P102, P260, P280, P310, P363, P301+P330+P331, P303+P361+P353, P305+P351+P338, P405, P501, P273, P390