Please note the following hazard warnings:
Harmful if swallowed.
Harmful in contact with skin.
Causes skin irritation.
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Causes serious eye irritation.
Harmful if inhaled.
May cause respiratory irritation.
May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Very toxic to aquatic life.
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
Causes serious eye damage.
Fatal if inhaled.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Avoid release to the environment.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Get immediate medical advice/attention.
Do NOT induce vomiting.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Store locked up.
Dispose of contents/container to …
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
H302, H312, H315, H317, H319, H332, H335, H373, H400, H411, H304, H318, H330, P102, P261, P271, P273, P280, P315, P331, P301+P310, P305+P351+P338, P405, P501, P101