SVB recommends the following for this item
The integrated WIFI version has a new powerful module, which provides a stable connection and a user-friendly interface. Furthermore, more than 10 mobile devices can be connected in Access-Point mode with the Camino-108W. In addition to the received AIS data, GPS data is also output via the WiFi connection.
- NMEA2000, NMEA0183 and USB port
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS module (matching GPS patch antenna with 3m connection cable is included)
- "Send" can be switched off (with separate switch, itm. 95544)
- 12/24V DC power supply
- Supplied with AIS Viewer and Configuration software for PC
- With GPS patch antenna (cable length 3 metres)
- The transponder can be connected to a PC via the USB interface (mobile devices are not supported via the USB interface).
Tutorial AIS Transponder with external AMEC Cubo162 Splitter
The application for MMSI numbers can be found under Service / Downloads.
|Model||Integrated splitter||SOTDMA||Output power||Integrated WiFi|
|Camino 108||2 watts|
|Camino 108S||2 watts|
|Camino 108W||2 watts|
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .