SVB recommends the following for this item
- NMEA2000, NMEA0183 and USB port
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS module (matching GPS patch antenna with 3m connection cable is included)
- "Send" can be switched off (with separate switch, itm. 95544)
- 12/24V DC power supply
- Supplied with AIS Viewer and Configuration software for PC
- With GPS patch antenna (cable length 3 metres)
- The transponder can be connected to a PC via the USB interface (mobile devices are not supported via the USB interface).
Tutorial AIS Transponder with external AMEC Cubo162 Splitter
Note: The AIS transmitter/receiver can be programmed by yourself. However, if you would like us to programme the device, we charge our programming fee for this service.
The application for MMSI numbers can be found under Service / Downloads.
|Model||Integrated splitter||SOTDMA||Output power||Integrated WiFi|
|Camino 108||2 watts|
|Camino 108S||2 watts|
|Camino 108W||2 watts|
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .