The cooling unit is positioned on the rear side of the device and the temperature control is easy to adjust from the outside. The fridge can be used either as a stand-alone or as a built-in unit. This ENGEL refrigerator can be used in all types of vehicles and watercraft.
- High level of efficiency
- Minimal power consumption - thanks to K2 technology, power consumption is reduced by up to 25%.
- Low starting current - improves energy balance and prevents overloading during battery operation
- Increased product safety - simple construction, strict quality standards and many years of experience ensure that these maintenance-free coolers are unmatched in terms of reliability and durability.
- Any position - trouble-free operation with full power at inclined positions up to 30 degrees
- Reverse polarity protection - as standard
- Extremely light and quiet - K2 technology reduces noise level and weight
|Installation dimensions||465 x 525 x 520 mm|
|Voltage||12 / 24 Volt|
|Material||Metal housing, polyurethane-foam insulation|
|Colour||Glossy black door|
|Temperature range||-2°C to +10°C, electronic thermostat|
|Power consumption||32 watt|
|Door hinge||Left/right side|
|Manufacturer warranty||3 years|
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .