Unique Wide Range Search (WRS) technology means Raymarine's antennas can identify and acquire satellite signals as quickly as possible. When you've got a fix on the satellite signal you want, the tracking algorithms will help ensure you keep it. They're built to cope with tough conditions too.
Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) continuously measures, and compensates for your vessel's heading, pitch and roll - keeping your antenna locked on a satellite for a clear picture, whatever the weather or waves are doing.
- Quad LNB design for multiple receivers - connect multiple television receivers and tune into different channels on each television
- DVB (Digital Video Broadcast) compatible
- High Definition (HD) compatible
- NMEA 0183 GPS position input capability for reduced acquisition time
- Conical scanning detects strongest satellite signal for enhanced stabilistaion
- Rotating sub-reflector redirects signal for reduced dish movement and quieter operation
- Built in GPS
|Dish diameter||45 cm (17.7")|
|Vessel size||10.7 - 15.2 m|
|Antenna gain||33 dBi|
|Elevation range||+5 ° to +90 °|
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .