Please note the following hazard warnings:
May be corrosive to metals.
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep only in original container.
Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Absorb spillage to prevent material damage.
Store locked up.
Dispose of contents/container to …
H290, H314, P101, P102, P234, P260, P280, P301+P330+P331, P303+P361+P353, P305+P351+P338, P310, P363, P390, P405, P501