Please note the following hazard warnings:
Flammable liquid and vapour.
Causes skin irritation.
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Causes serious eye irritation.
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Heating may cause a fire.
Contains (name of sensitising substance). May produce an allergic reaction.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking.
Keep/Store away from clothing/…/combustible materials.
Keep only in original container.
Avoid release to the environment.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Protect from sunlight.
Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
Dispose of contents/container to …
H226, H315, H317, H319, H410, H411, H242, EUH208, P101, P102, P210, P220, P234, P273, P280, P314, P302+P352, P303+P361+P353, P305+P351+P338, P337+P313, P410, P403+P235, P501