This filler is suitable for all conventional boat building materials, such as GRP, steel, aluminium, carbon fibre (CFRP) and rigid hardwood. Please note that GRP, steel and aluminium substrates should be pre-primed with a 2-part epoxy primer.
- Processing temperature: at least +10° C
- Pot life: approx. 30 minutes (+20° C)
- Sandable after: approx. 6 hours (+20° C)
- Lamination strength: max. 2 cm
- Relative density: 1.78 g/ml
- Theoretical yield: 2 m²/l.
- Colour: light grey
Please note the following hazard warnings:
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .