YACHT DEVICES SeaTalkNG WiFi Gateway
Control your boat from the comfort of your smartphone! This innovative WiFi gateway allows you to view all SeaTalkNG network data on your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Compatible with navigation programs such as Navionics, iNavx or OpenCPN and other functionalities.
SVB recommends the following for this item
Network protocols TCP and UDP are supported, which can both be active at the same time. There is no limit to the number of end devices.
- Can connect two NMEA2000 networks wirelessly
- With double-sided NMEA2000 / NMEA0183 converter
- Allows control of Raymarine SeaTalkNG autopilots over NMEA0183
- Full control over digital switching equipment
- Can act as a WiFi access point or connect to a WiFi network
- Supports firmware updates via WiFi
- Includes an internal web server for configuration, diagnosis and display in the web browser
- Free diagnostic software for Microsoft, Windows, Max OS X and Linus included
|Power supply||Via the NMEA2000 network|
|Current consumption||43 mA|
|WLAN modules||2.4 GHz / 802.11 b / g / n|
|Range (unblocked)||30 m|
|Housing length||54 mm|
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .