From 1 December 2018, the sale to private persons of MBO and other biocides which are harmful to health and the environment will be prohibited by law under the EU Chemicals Regulation.
Fortunately, XBEE enzyme fuel technology, unlike conventional additive systems, does not contain any chemical additives or toxic biocides and prevents and eradicates diesel pest - furthermore, the enzyme active components of XBEE enzyme fuel technology for diesel etc. are biodegradable.
The multifunctional XBEE fuel technology finally puts an end to a confusing and expensive collection of bottles of various fuel and engine additives. Our XBEE engine and fuel system cleaner is suitable for 90% of all chemical additive technologies and can therefore be used for all liquid fuels, such as diesel, petrol, fuel oil, biofuels, marine diesel, etc.
The extensive effect of XBEE enzyme fuel technology can be seen after 5 - 10 tank fills, first in the cleaning of the fuel system and the engines, then in cost savings. With full application, you will benefit from permanent savings and system cleanliness, as well as preventive protection against diesel pest.
All XBEE benefits at a glance
- Lowers consumption by 4-12%
- Reduces emissions such as NOx, CO, CO2 by 5% - 15%, black carbon by 30 - 40%
- Prevents ethanol fuel problems, phase separation
- Eliminates diesel pest and has a preventative effect
- Keeps the fuel supply system clean
- Reduces corrosion
- Stabilises fuels for at least 2 years and helps to regenerate old fuel
- Works on all fuels and makes every engine start better
- Relieves particulate filter
- Extends the service life of the engine oil
- Removes carbon deposits and cleans: engines, injectors, valves, particulate filters, fuel filters and tanks
- Increases the cetane index and improves engine performance
- Dosage: 250 ml sufficient for 1000 l fuel, 1000 ml sufficient for 4000 l fuel
XBEE - the environmentally friendly and effective ALL-IN-ONE technology
for all your fuels and engines!
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .