Webasto air heating systems have proved their worth more than a million times in yachts, cars, buses and trucks.
The hot air blower of the compact heater creates your preferred room temperature individually. Moisture and cold stay where they belong: outside!
Special features of the Webasto air heating systems:
Easy to install, economical in their purchase and consumption, quiet operation, stepless ventilation function, delivered with complete marine installation kit, meets current requirements for boats.
The new EVO units are supplied with the new MultiControl ATE control panel and additionally feature a boost function for rapid heating, an ECO mode for reducing power consumption (approx. 70%) and improved operating software.
Marine Heater Kit:
- Control unit with thermostat and temperature sensor
- Heater with mount bracket
- Fuel pump with bracket
- Electrical prewire kit for heater (9.5 m)
- Fuel pump wire kit (7.0 m)
- Fuel filter and 5 m fuel line
- Tank connector
- Stainless steel flexible exhaust duct with muffler
- Stainless steel through hull flue gaskets
- Combustion air supply duct 25 mm Ø
Included with the Webatso marine version:
We deliver all Webatso warm air heaters with the complete marine Heater Kit. Ducts for air supply and warm air, air outlets, clips, elbow pipes, couplings and reducer are not included in delivery.
A. Exhaust pipe / muffler
B. Tank connection
C. Diesel metering pump
D. Control panel
E. Cable set
F. Exhaust gas passage
- Air supply Ø 90mm
- Air Top 3900/5500 Evo diesel heater
- Inlet combustion air
- Diesel connection
- Exhaust pipe
- Hot air pipe Ø 90/95 mm
- Hot air distributor T-piece A-Ø67 / I-Ø80 / A-Ø72 mm
- Hot air distributor Y-piece I-Ø65 / A-Ø67 / I-Ø65 mm
- Hot air tube Ø 67/72 mm
- Exhaust muffler
- Warm air outlet with aerator nozzle
- Exhaust connections
- Hot air tube Ø 60/65 mm
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and your question will be published on the product page. Please do not pose any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: +49 (0)421 57290510 .