Thanks to the laminar burn process, the noise level is very low. Furthermore, no combustion noises are projected through the exhaust pipe, allowing your boating neighbors to enjoy peace and quiet.
- The Wallas 1300 only needs an exhaust hose, connection to a battery and a few drops of kerosene - that's all, and your device is ready for use!
- The use of the heater is very easy: Just turn it on and enjoy the warmth.
Low consumption: The consumption of 0.4 amps per hour means that you can operate the Wallas 1300 heater for more than 100 hours with a 60 amp battery.
- Quiet: Laminar combustion ensures that neighboring boaters can enjoy peace and quiet.
- Heating Capacity: 1200 watts
- Fuel: Kerosene
- Power consumption: 12 V / 0.4 A
- Fuel consumption: 0.125 liters / hour
- Dimensions: 115 x 285 x 220 mm
- Warm air hose: Ø 75 mm
- Exhaust pipe: Ø 28/45 mm
- Black: Product
Blue: Installation accessories
Red: Special accessories
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .