Use your solar panels in an optimal manner with VOTRONIC's fully automatic solar regulator with maximum-poer-point technology (MPP) and achieve higher charging currents as well as shorter charging times.
This solar regulator especially pays off in cooler seasons with diffuse light.
The plus in charging current compared to conventional regulators is around 10 - 30 % (95% effectiveness). The regulator has 2 connections to charge 2 batteries simultaneously.
The new product series makes higher charging capacities possible and is equipped with an automatic identification module that determines the type of battery to be charged ( 6 types possible: e.g. Acid, Gel, AGM1 & 2, as well as Lithium batteries (LiFe, LiPo, ...).
Additionally the regulator is equipped with a bus interface in order to be prepared for future trends in the area of marine and caravaning.
Giving a further short introduction into the functions of the MPP 250: temperature compensation, 2 outputs for solar-displays and EBL as well as a refrigerator switching output AES in case of a solar power surplus.
Also available for this regulator: Sensor for temperature monitoring (temperature compensation) as well as the LCD Solar Monitor S for a detailed display of charging current, battery voltage or generated solar capacity (Ah) or Solar power (Wh) respectively.
- charges 6 types of batteries (Acid, Gel, AGM1 & 2, LiFe, LiPo)
- battery output 1: automatic charging + charging of the main battery on board
- battery output 2: charging as welll as maintenance of the charge of the starter battery
- BUS interface
- temperature compensation
- outputs for displays and EBL
- refrigerator output AES (MPP250 Duo), in case of surplus it switches refirgerators with AES from Gas to 12V