Thanks to the Bluetooth function, you can monitor the unit and make changes, settings and software updates via a smartphone, tablet or similar device.
Further features at a glance
- Suitable for lead-acid and lithium batteries
- Adaptive 3-stage charge algorithm: bulk – absorption – float
- Remote on/off switch or relay contact can be connected
- Short circuit proof
- An unlimited number of units can be connected in parallel
- High temperature protected: The output current will reduce at high ambient temperature
- IP43 waterproof
- No special tools needed for installation
The unit does not have an isolated battery input/output.
|Input voltage||20-35 V|
|Under voltage shut down||14 V|
|Under voltage restart||15 V|
|Nominal output voltage||12.2 V|
|Output voltage adjust range||10-15 V|
|Cont. output current at nominal output voltage and up to 40 °C||30 A|
|Short circuit output current||60 A|
|Cont. output power at 25°C||430 W|
|DC connection||Screw terminals|
|Maximum cable cross-section||16 mm²|
|Dimensions (h x w x d)||130 x 186 x 70 mm|
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .