- Connections: round SAE marine batteries (as commonly known by in the automotive sector), will fit standard binding posts.
- For VETUS batteries up to 105 Ah, the terminal poles are located on the long side of the case. They are deeper and are equipped with folding protective covers that are flush with the battery top.
- For 125 Ah VETUS batteries, the connection poles are on the narrow side and on the housing.
- (See Fig., The PLUS ports have red covers.)
- lifelong electrolyte reservoir
- extremely low water consumption - no refilling required
- low self discharge of approximately 3%
- extremely lightweight and small
(* = preservation charge)
ca. 350 cycles at 35% DOD*
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .