Advantages of VETUS AGM batteries
- Use with capacities from 60 to 220 Ah
- Perfect for seasonal use due to very low self-discharge (< 3%)
- Can be discharged up to 80% (80% DOD)
- 375 charge/discharge cycles with correct use and 80% DOD
- Resistant to vibrations and shocks due to sealed construction with fibreglass mesh between the battery plates that prevents acid leaking
- Lead-calcium alloy as a guarantee for low water loss and thus long service life
- Safe operation due to VRLA technology (in case of incorrect or defective charging technology, the possible excess gas pressure is released via valves, which, however, leads to premature battery wear).
- Made in the EU
|C20 capacity||60 Ah||70 Ah||90 Ah||100 Ah||140 Ah||170 Ah||195 Ah||220 Ah|
|C5 capacity||45 Ah||52 Ah||67 Ah||85 Ah||115 Ah||130 Ah||145 Ah||170 Ah|
|Cold Cranking Amps (CCA - EN)||640 A||760 A||860 A||760 A||1100 A||1100 A||1200 A||1400 A|
|Reserve capacity at 25 A in minutes||110||130||175||180||260||300||350||430|
|Dimensions LxWxH in mm||242x175x190||278x175x190||353x175x190||345x175x230||513x189x223||513x223x223||514x274x242||518x274x242|
|Weight in kg||18.6||21.2||27.8||26.8||40.7||46.6||56.2||60.7|
- Install in an upright position.
- When setting up a battery bank, a distance greater than 1 cm should be maintained between the individual batteries.
Notes on charging
- Use charging technology with IUoU characteristic and temperature compensation*
* (Usually -30 mV/°C)
- Charging current: Ideally 15 % of the nominal battery capacity
- Charging voltage (at 20°C):
- Boost - 13.9 to 14,8 volts, max. 5 hours
- Float* - 13.2 to 13.8 volts (* = trickle charge)
When charging with an alternator, we recommend using a high-performance regulator or an alternator/battery charger for AGM or GEL batteries.
If you use different battery types, e.g. lead/acid as starter and AGM or GEL as consumer battery, you can use a battery/battery charger to charge your AGM/GEL battery.
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .