SVB recommends the following for this item
The VDO Viewline fuel gauge shows the level of the fuel tank and is used for ultrasonic and gauge tank sensors (art.12425 and 14285). Included: instrument with mounting material.
- operating voltage: 10-16 V, 16-32 V with optional resistor, reverse polarity protection
- current consumption: <130 mA
- connection with 8 pole MQS connector Tyco/Hirschmann
- LED panel light and integrated red LED warning light in the dial
- input: standard resistance values (10-180 ohms), insulated
- mounting diameter: 52 mm
- installation depth: 60 mm
- removable front bezel diameter: 62.5 mm, optionally available in white, black or chrome
- anti-mist by double lens, front cover IP 67
- optional adjuster for warning points and command the red LED warning lamp
- matching sensor available as option
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .