Area of use
Elastic bonding of metal (in its raw state, primed or painted), GRP, wood, stone and concrete. For filling and sealing gaps and joints or as corrosion protection on welded edges. UNIFLEX MARINE is not suitable for bonding oily woods such as teak.
Application examples: deck and hull inlets and outlets, rubbing strakes, mast collars, bellows, deck joints, bulkhead bonding, coaming sealing, laying plastic deck coverings
Note: UNIFLEX MARINE is not suitable for prolonged use in underwater areas.
- Contents: 310 ml.
- Colours: black / white
- Density: 1.59 g/cm³.
- Skin formation: after approx. 35 minutes
- Shore A hardness: 46
- Full hardening: approx. 3 mm (on the first day)
- Elongation at break: approx. 220%.
- Tensile strength: approx. 1.8N/mm²
- Tear resistance: approx. 12 N/mm²
- Temperature resistance: -40°C to +90°C, short-term up to +120°C
- Basis: single component - STP adhesive
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .