The TRUDESIGN Aquavalve® diverting valve offers versatile usabilities. It is used to divert treated or untreated sewage into a holding tank or overboard.
This 2-way valve is made of fiberglass-reinforced nylon plastic. It offers high strength and stability, with very low weight. It is designed for ambient temperatures from -40°C to +110°C.
Available in two versions: surface or bulkhead mounting, each in black or white. Suitable for bulkhead thicknesses of up to 15 mm. An additional extension pack allows installation in bulkheads of up to 37 mm. The extension is already included in the bulkhead version.
- easy identification of the set position (open / closed)
- simple installation: directly on bulkhead or floor
- stainless steel fasteners
- pressure tested up to 300 psi (2000 kpa)
- each valve was tested for leaks on the production line
- Connections: 2 x 1 1/2" inner thread
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .