Its compact dimensions (Ø 70 mm / 2.8" x 165 mm / 6.5" height), integrated base and low weight allow for easy installation. The supplied base can be screwed in or glued, allowing it to be used as a cable duct below deck or in the vehicle's interior. If necessary, the 5 m long coaxial cable can also be led out of the base sideways.
The antenna can also be mounted on other commercially available antenna brackets with a 1"-14 UNS male thread, but the coax cable must run through the antenna holder.
The antenna amplifier is located in the ball and is connected to a 12-volt electrical system via 5 m coax cable.
Universally applicable, indoors and outdoors.
Suitable for receiving terrestrial DVB-T1 / 2, TNT and HDTV signals.
Scope of delivery: Antenna with base and 5 m coax cable, V9114PI power feed including fuse (250 mA), 1.5 m TV connection cable as well as fastening screws.
- Antenna with base: Ø 70 mm x 165 mm height
- Antenna without base: Ø 70 mm x 99 mm height
- Antenna base (Base diameter: 71 mm, hole size for fastening screws: 56 mm, 3 mounting holes: Ø 6.5 mm)
- Weight: 110 g (4 oz)
- Material: Acrylester-styrene-acrylonitrile (ASA)
- Mounting with 1"-14 UNS female thread, can also be mounted on other antenna holders with a 1" -14 UNS male thread
- Receiving angle: Omnidirectional, 360°
- Polarization: Horizontal
- Frequency range 170/890 MHz
- Average noise: 23.5 dB
- Noise factor: 1.7 dB
- Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Operating voltage: 12 V power supply
- Current consumption: Approx. 25 mA
- Coax cable 3C-2V, 75 Ohm, white, 5 mm Ø, length 5 m
- Ready for connection with F connector
- Max. Ø F connector: 13 mm
- Coax cable 3C-2V, 75 Ohm, white, 5 mm Ø, length 1.5 m
- Ready for connection with F- and TV- (IEC-male) connectors
- Max. plug-Ø: F connector 13 mm / IEC connector 15 mm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): approx. 70 x 45 x 17 mm
- F socket ANTENNA IN
- F socket TV OUT
- 12 V DC - two individual wires, length approx. 25 cm (RED = POS12 V (including fuse), BLACK = NEG)
- Grounding clamp on housing (max. cable cross section: 10 mm²)
- Fuse: 250 mA, 5 x 20 mm
- Mounting option: a 4 mm hole
- Antenna with foot and 5 m coax cable
- Inlet switch
- TV connection cable: 1.5 m
- 3x countersunk head screws: 4.9 x 19 mm
- The antenna base can be glued and / or screwed in place.
- The 5 m coax cable runs through the antenna base. The cable can also be removed from the antenna base by removing the small cap.
- If required, the TV connection cable can be extended by standard TV antenna cables (IEC / IEC connector).
- If required, the 5 m coaxial cable can be extended. Low-loss coax cables, F connectors and plugs can be found under accessories.
The output signal from the TV-OUT feed-in socket can be distributed to 2 devices via an antenna switch (art. 73108). You will need the necessary components and connection cables from our selection of accessory components, according to your specific requirements.
- First connect the 5 m long antenna cable with the inlet switch, ANTENNA IN socket.
- Next, connect the 1.5 m long TV connection cable to the inlet switch, TV OUT jack.
- Connect the inlet switch to a 12 volt power source after connecting the coax cables.
- The inlet switch has a housing terminal. This can be connected to the vehicle's body.
- Be sure to follow the assembly sequence and avoid reverse polarity!
- Failure to observe this can result in short circuiting, and in the worst case, total failure of the inlet switch.
- Do not loosen / twist the screw connection of the DC voltage input!
- The cables could break off of the circuit board, which can lead to irreparable damage.
- Do not remove the plugs from the coaxial cables!
- Failure to observe the above points will result in the loss of your warranty.
* GLOMEX, Italian producer of high-quality and technologically-advanced marine / automotive antennas, offers antennas under the name SUPERGAIN with new and extraordinary designs at very good price to performance ratios.
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .