Instructions for use
- Empty the water system completely. If possible, the water should be removed with compressed air.
- Open the hot and cold water taps and all other outlets.
- The hot water tank should then be emptied. Leave the drain tap open after emptying and bypass the hot water tank by loosening the inlet and outlet and coupling them with suitable hose connectors.
- Now add the antifreeze UNDILUTED to the drinking water system.
- Bring the system up to pressure and run the pump.
- Open all the taps, starting with the one furthest away, and let the antifreeze flow until coloured liquid appears. Then close the inlet.
- Repeat step 6 for each fresh water outlet.
- Run the toilet several times to be sure it is completely drained (NOTE: Make sure the reservoir tank is completely drained).
- Activate the pump valve several times to ensure that the waste water system contains enough antifreeze for effective protection.
Please note the following hazard warnings:
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .