Features of the solar module
- 36 highly efficient SUNPOWER back contact cells
- Power: 50W
- Semi-flexible (60° per meter)
- 3 mm thick
- Connection box approx. 9 x 9 x 150 mm with bypass diode,
2 connecting cables (2.5 mm²), waterproof according to IP67
- Low weight
- Walk-on-able (for fixed mounting on level and solid surfaces)
|Technical specifications||SUNBEAM C50|
|Maximum power Pmax||50W|
|Open circuit voltage Voc||23.4 v|
|Short-circuit current Isc||2.71 A|
|Voltage Vmp||19.8 v|
|Electricity Imp||2.53 A|
|Dimensions LxB||622 x 535|
|Length of connecting cables||90 cm|
* Weight without cable. Temp coefficient for Isc 0.05 (% / ° C), for Voc -0.27 (% / ° C), from Pmax -0.38 (% / ° C).
Features of the charge controller
- Designed for small 12 V solar systems
- Waterproof according to IP68
- Integrated protection against
- Reverse polarity
- Short circuit and overcurrent
- Overvoltage / undervoltage
- Battery discharge
- LED function indicator for charging status or malfunction
- A charge output for lead / acid batteries (also AGM and GEL)
- Solar input max. 30V, 10A
- Consumer connection with battery deep discharge protection, max. 10 A loadable
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 87 x 16 x 51 mm
|Technical specifications||Eco 10|
|Max. charge current||10 A|
|Max. load current||10 A|
|Voltage trickle charge||13.8 V (25 ° C)|
|Voltage main charge||14.4 V (25 ° C), 0.5 hrs (daily)|
|Boost charge||14.4 V (25 ° C), 2 hours, activation at battery voltage <12.3 V.|
|Overvoltage protection||15.5 V|
|Deep discharge protection, cut-off voltage||11.0V|
|Reactivation voltage||12.8 V|
|Max. PV voltage||30 v|
|Max. battery voltage||30 v|
|Temperature compensation (charging voltage)||-4.2 mV / K per cell|
|Ambient temperature||-40 to +60 ° C|
|Max. height||4,000 m above sea level. NN|
|Battery type||Lead / acid (GEL, AGM, liquid acid)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||87 x 51 x 16 mm|
- solar module
- Semiflexible means that the module can be adjusted once during assembly by bending it to the mounting surface. Repeated bending and bending of the module in the wind can lead to significant loss of performance, in the worst case to irreversible damage (loss of warranty claim).
- All semiflexible modules can only be walked on on flat and solid surfaces if they are mounted in place.
- As a rule, according to the module manufacturer, a little construction adhesive on the outside edge of the module is sufficient for permanent bonding.
- charge controller
- If the charge controller is installed in a vehicle whose battery negative is connected to the vehicle ground, neither the solar module nor the loads connected to the controller must be connected to the vehicle ground. Otherwise, deep discharge protection and overcurrent protection of the charge controller would be shorted out.
- Earthing of the charge controller is only permitted via the PLUS connections.
As optional accessories we recommend
- For connecting controller and connecting cables: eg butt cable connector (2.5 - 6.0 mm²) (63732 )
- For the fuse holder: fully insulated spade connectors (63712 )
- Tinned single core wires (4.0 mm²) 6479 (black) and 6480 (red)
- Other helpful installation material: Ring cable terminals for battery connection (63737, 63738 or 63758 ), multipurpose tape (16709 ) or shrink tubing (55427 ) and cable ties (46730 ), adhesive cable tie mounts (51922 ) and spiral cable ties (16324 ).
- To increase performance, additional solar modules (max 100 W) can be connected in parallel. For this we recommend item 24282 (SUNBEAM C50) or item 24283 (SUNBEAM C100). For easy wiring, the QuickClip4 set (22302 ) or the MC4 connector set (22345) can be used.
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and your question will be published on the product page. Please do not pose any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: +49 (0)421 57290510 .