The new sine wave inverters of the SinePower DSP-T series offer very high peak power, pure sinusoidal voltages and have enough room to handle the high starting currents of connected loads. Due to the large input voltage range, DSP-T inverters also work in combination with intelligent alternators as well. The load- and temperature-controlled fan ensures quiet operation.
The integrated mains priority circuit ensures smooth switching from on-board power to shore power. A special highlight of the SinePower DSP-T series is the Smart Standby mode: As soon as the inverter is no longer used, it switches to the energy-saving standby mode. If it is needed again, it automatically goes back into operation.
The integrated protection functions prevent damage due to overload, overheating and overvoltage or undervoltage.
- Network priority circuit with voltage synchronization
- Energy-saving smart standby mode - flexible configuration*
- New, optional control panel for overview of: inverter, charger, battery sensor
- Pure sine wave output voltage - suitable for all 230 V devices
- Wide input voltage range - also suitable for vehicles with intelligent alternators
- Integrated protection functions prevent damage due to overload, overheating, overvoltage and undervoltage
- Low-noise fan - load and temperature controlled
*Smart Standby mode
Automatic shutdown in case of inactivity. Low standby consumption of approx. 0.2 A / 12 V DC. Power supply detection mode or power detection adjustable in 10-watt increments (from 5 to 50 watts)
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .