- Pure sine wave output voltage - suitable for all 230 V devices
- Wide input voltage range - also suitable for vehicles with intelligent alternators 12 V to 16 V, 24 V to 32 V
- Integrated protection functions prevent damage due to overload, overheating, overvoltage and undervoltage
- Low-noise fan - load- and temperature-controlled
- Energy-saving Smart Standby mode
- Supplied with remote control
Smart Standby mode (energy saving mode)
The DSP inverters can be switched on, off or switched to Smart Standby mode at any time with the press of a button on the DSP-RCT remote control. Smart Standby is an energy saving mode. At a load < 45 W, i.e. when little or no energy is being consumed, the inverter automatically switches to this energy-saving mode and at loads > 45 W returns to normal operation.
An integrated LED in the remote control indicates the set operating mode or shows faults.
Delivery includes a 6-wire flat cable with RJ12 plugs, which is simply plugged into the remote socket of the inverter and the socket of the remote control. Length approx. 5:6 m.
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .