The new hybrid MPPT charge controller with external Bluetooth interface (Android and iOS compatible) and multi-stage charge is included in the delivery. In addition, a 300 watts (Wp) solar module can be connected. Own consumption amounts to only 20 mA. AGM, gel, wet and lithium batteries can be connected. A large, illuminated LCD display shows all relevant information.
An MPP control for small wind generators makes little technical sense. However, with an adjustable boost function it is possible to increase output in low wind conditions, and optimise output in strong winds. The adjustable boost frequency influences the detent torque so that, for example, an earlier charging cycle is guaranteed in light winds.
The controller has an illuminated LCD display on which all relevant data can be read, and information about all Bluetooth-capable Android or iOS devices can be displayed. The necessary configuration settings can also be made via the Bluetooth interface.
The SILENTWIND Generator Pro automatically stops or significantly reduces the number of revolutions when the batteries are fully charged and when wind speeds are too high. In this way, only a small amount of power goes into the battery and self-discharge is prevented. The wind generator can also be stopped manually via a button beneath the display on the charge controller. An LED indicates the stop function is active.
Features at a glance
- 3-phase, brushless alternator with powerful magnets
- UV-resistant carbon fibre rotor blades
- Low noise
- External antenna for longer range
- Extremely light weight of 6.8 kg
- Improved performance
- Fast start of the charging process
- Higher resistance under strong wind
- Universal use at low, medium and high wind speeds
- Durable and low maintenance
- Supplied with an external hybrid MPPT charge controller with LCD display for all relevant operating data, such as W, A, V, Ah and kWh. A solar panel up to 300 Wp can additionally be connected.
|Generator type||Powerful magnet generator, 3-phase, AC|
|No. of blades||3|
|Rotor diameter||1.15 m|
|Rotor blade material||CFRP - hand laminated|
|Blade weight||150 g / blade|
|Nominal voltage||12V DC|
|Nominal wind speed||14.5 m / s|
|Start-up wind speed||2.2 m / s|
|Charge cycle start||2.5 m / s|
|Wind tunnel safety test||up to 122 km / h|
|Speed range||550 - 1700 rpm|
|Generator total weight||6.8 kg|
|Tube diameter||48 mm|
- Supplied with a battery temperature sensor, which is connected to the charge controller via a 2-pin plug.
- Unlike previous SILENTWIND hybrid charge controllers, the stop function of the latest WWS04-xx-xx types can only be activated via the "scan" button on the controller itself and no longer via a separate ON-OFF switch.
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .