230 V shore power connection unit. Features a 30 mA FI personal protection circuit breaker with a control button. Housing made of waterproof (IP65) plastic housing. Protection: 16 amps. Dimensions (HxWxD): 15 x 10 x 10 cm.
- LS / FI circuit breaker 230 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- 2 pole
- Can also be operated manually via the operating lever
- 16 A Circuit breaker
- 30 mA residual current circuit breaker with test button
- Plastic housing with clear flap
- Protection class IP65 (fully protected against contact and radiation)
- Color gray, RAL7035
- With DIN rail
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 15 x 10 x 10 cm
- 4 Rear mounting holes, Ø 5.5 mm
Working on an alternating voltage system requires extensive expertise.
In the event of faulty installation, you put yourself and others at risk.
If you are unsure, have the work carried out by a competent specialist.
After winter storage or every 6 months, check the fault-free function of the residual current circuit breaker by pressing the "Test" button. The LS / FI circuit breaker must switch off immediately.
If the immediate switch-off is performed, the function test is positive and you can switch on the safety switch again with the black operating lever.
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .