Our tip: Apply a little acid-free grease to the threads of the knurled screw (cover ring) * and coupling screw (coupling ring) *. This prevents the penetration of moisture / water even at these parts of the plug-in connection.
* (See also documents / manual)
- Fits RG8X (6 mm outer diameter)
- Quick and easy assembly without special tools (no crimping pliers, no soldering iron).
- High-quality gold-plated quality, thus ideal HF conductivity, no corrosion.
- Cable entry through integrated O-ring waterproof.
- Plug with screw connection
- 2 Plastic adapter sleeves (5/6 mm inner / outer Ø)
- 2 O-rings (4/7 mm inner / outer Ø)
- 2 Knurled screws
- Slide the knurled screw (cover ring) onto the cable (the female thread must point towards the end of the cable).
- Slide the O-ring onto the cable.
- IMPORTANT: The cable end must not be slanted, damaged, or dirty.
- For RG 58 cables, plug the plastic adapter sleeve (nylon adapter) onto the cable.
- Installation is easy when you plug the PL connector into a SO 239 socket (for example, on the antenna, radio, or a deck disconnect) and secure with the coupling screw (Coupling ring).
- Insert the RG8X cable without plastic adapter sleeve, RG 58 cable with plastic adapter sleeve as far as possible into the cable entry of the connector.
- The middle pin in the plug has to screw into the core of the coax cable!
- Proceed with all 3 claw pairs.
- Slide the O-ring on to the pressed claws.
- Slide the knurled screw connection over the cable entry and tighten firmly.
- You will also find a coaxial connector for RG58 and RG8X with the same technology.
- Parts of this article are not available as spare parts.
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .