Please note the following hazard warnings:
Harmful if swallowed.
May cause respiratory irritation.
Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Heating may cause a fire.
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking.
Keep/Store away from clothing/…/combustible materials.
Keep only in original container.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
Store locked up.
Protect from sunlight.
Dispose of contents/container to …
Contains (name of sensitising substance). May produce an allergic reaction.
H302, H335, H361, H412, H317, H242, H314, P101, P102, P210, P220, P234, P271, P280, P301+P330+P331, P303+P361+P353, P305+P351+P338, P310, P403+P235, P405, P410, P501, EUH208