Please note the following hazard warnings:
Flammable liquid and vapour.
Harmful in contact with skin.
Harmful if inhaled.
Causes skin irritation.
May cause respiratory irritation.
May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
Causes serious eye damage.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking.
Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Do NOT induce vomiting.
In case of fire: Use … for extinction.
Store locked up.
Dispose of contents/container to …
H226, H312, H332, H315, H335, H336, H373, H412, H304, H318, P101, P102, P210, P260, P271, P280, P301+P310, P305+P351+P338, P331, P370+P378, P405, P501