The surface must be dry, clean, free of grease and fully intact. Surface should also be roughened before applying the primer. Make sure to remove the sanding dust thoroughly. Then mix the base and hardener.
- Processing / surface temperature: +10° C to +25° C
- Interval for overpainting on itself: min. 5 hours, max. 5 days (20 °C)
- Interval for overpainting with antifouling: between 4 and 24 hours (20 °C). The subsrate should be slightly sticky.
- Colour of the mixture: white
- Mixing ratio: Base: Hardener 2:1 by volume
- Pot life: approx. 20-30 minutes (20°C)
- Drying time: approx. 5 hrs. (20 °C)
- Yield: approx. 7.5 m²/l at 60 µm dry film thickness
Please note the following hazard warnings:
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .