Please note the following hazard warnings:
Flammable liquid and vapour.
Very toxic to aquatic life.
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking.
Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Avoid release to the environment.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell.
Store in a well-ventilated place.
Dispose of contents/container to …