The highly efficient Hella marine LED deck floodlights SEA HAWK XL provide a compact design, its durability and its light weight of only 390 g. With a very low power consumption of less than 3 W it offers an impressive brightness of 759 lumens intense white light.
The SEA HAWK headlights from high-quality, marine-compatible materials guarantee an excellent material strength and durability. The pre-wiring with 2.5 m two-wire, tinned marine cable provides a completely waterproof installation and reliable protection of electrical contacts. Integrated Circuits Mulitvolt TM also protect against reverse polarity, voltage spikes and low battery voltages.
The wide-beam equipped with precision optics headlight is ideal for use in close range, in the cockpit and on deck. The innovative mounting design allows a continuous adjustment of the luminaries without tools. The Sea Hawk Hella lights provide a maintenance-free ‘fit and forget' technology. Available in black and white.
- Material description: Impact-resistant plastic, UV-resistant
- Material of the lens:high-impact polyamide
- Material of the bracket: 316 stainless steel
- Light source: LED
- Light temperature: 5500 K
- Cable: prewired with two-wire marine cable
- Degree of protection: IP 67 - completely sealed
- Power consumption: 3 W
- Weight, incl. cable: 390 g
- Light output: 750 lumens
- Dimensions (HxWxD):68 x 170 x 58 mm
- Integrated dimmer: Adjustable from "high" (750 lumens, 12W) to "low" (100 lumens, 2W) for the optimal amount of light in any situation.
- Pre-wired with three-core marine cable (high-quality and fully sealed)
Installation and connection notes
If necessary, the mounting bracket can be removed and installed sideways.
In order to ensure watertightness (IP67), this floodlight is pre-wired with 3-cores, approx. 250 mm long. The individual wires are assigned as follows:
- Black -----> Battery NEG
- Red -----> POS 9 - 33 V DC for high brightness (12 Watt floodlight)
- Blue -----> POS 9 - 33 V DC for low intensity (orientation light, 2 Watt)
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .