Every SafeTRX subscription also automatically contributes to the rescue organisation in your respective country. A monthly subscription is required to use the SafeTrx Active emergency wristwatch, which you can take out at https://www.safetrxactive.com. Three euros of the monthly fee go directly to support the associated rescue organisation. The rescue organisations of the following countries are currently connected to SafeTrx: DGzRS in Germany, KNRM in the Netherlands, RS in Norway and Sovernaets Redning Central in Denmark. SafeTrx Active also functions in other countries - the emergency alert is sent directly to stored contacts.
SafeTrx Active is the world´s first Search and Rescue wearable, purpose-built for safety with the most advanced tracking and alerting technology available. The SafeTrx Active watch was designed with safety in mind and offers additional functions to monitor your sporting activities.
Developed with a focus on safety. The watch was designed with a top priority on a clear and simplified display and exceptional battery life to ensure maximum performance for as long as possible.
No smartphone is required when using the SafeTrx Active emergency wearable. Data is sent via the LTE-M network and can be accessed via the SafeTrx website - a download app is not available. The link to the SafeTrx website can be saved as a web app on your smartphone to ensure quick access.
We love our outdoor sports, but tend to neglect the dangers involved. Acciddents in nautre are unforseeable and unpredictable - and they happen more often than we want:
- Kite and windsurfing equipment can fail or break...
- Sails can tear, masts can break...
- Sailors or fishermen can fall over board...
- Kitesurfers can crash their kites or lose their boards...
- Swimmers and surfers can get caught in riptides...
- Bikers crash...
- Storms come out of nowhere...
Nature is the world´s biggest playground but it can turn into a nightmare in seconds. SafeTrx Active gives you the tools to be visible and call for help when fate strikes - anytime, anywhere, reliably.
Up to 116 hours in standby mode
10 hours in alarm mode with real-time tracking
Integrated heart rate sensor
GPS location tracking & data sharing
Precise real-time GPS positioning with up to 1m accuracy
Integrated altitude sensor
Supports land & water sports tracking
Wrist activated emergency & assistance alerts
Certified to IP68 for dust and water protection
Easy to operate even when conditions get rough
Fits unobtrusively on your wrist
End-to-end secure encryption
1.4 inch PMOLED Monochrome display 160x160
Built-in eSim card with LTE-M/IoT connection
Global LTE-M roaming profile
Long range up to 20 km offshore
GNSS/AGPS satellite receiver
2-way data messaging
Low power consumption
No smartphone needed
Emergency alerts are intended for when you´re in real trouble. Send rescue alerts from your wrist directly to the affiliated rescue organisation and any designated contacts who will also receive your exact location and other important information like the gear you´re using.
Your SafeTrx Active wearable can be used in many countries at no additional cost. Two factors are important:
1. The country must have a mobile network that supports LTE-M, the low-power, long-range radio network. The following overview lists all countries for which the network operators have confirmed that LTE-M works: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Hungary and the United States.
2. In areas where a rescue organisation partner is working with SafeTrx, the emergency watch sends the alert to the local rescue service and to your emergency contacts. In the event of alerts outside the covered regions, alerts are sent exclusively to your home rescue organisation and your emergency contacts.
Please note that you must initially fully charge the battery after receiving the watch before you can use it to its full extent. Once the battery is fully charged, the watch automatically downloads the latest software version. Registration in the SafeTrx web app is then required. You can find these here. All further information on installation and using the watch can be found in the Quick Start Guide.
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .