Compact and sturdy bilge pump switch panel in black plastic, with integrated fuse holder for 6.3 x 32 mm microfuses and heavy-duty rocker switch/pushbutton for bilge pump control with switch options "AUTO - OFF - MAN".
AUTO = automatic pump control via the bilge switch,
OFF = Bilge pump completely switched off,
MAN = manual start-up of the bilge pump.
The options "AUTO" & "OFF" are switching options.
After releasing the rocker switch, the selected switch position is maintained.
The option "MAN" corresponds to a tactile contact.
After releasing the switch rocker, the switch automatically changes to the "OFF" position.
As soon as the bilge pump is in operation, the red indicator LED integrated in the switch lights up.
Delivery includes: 1x switch panel, 3x 6.3mm flat plug, 4x self-tapping screws black 3.4x15 mm, 1x manual.
Please note that an additional microfuse 6.3x32 mm (not included in the delivery) matching the bilge pump's current consumption is required.
- Operating voltage: 12 volts (also available for 24 V on request)
- Integrated fuse holder for 6.3 x 32 mm miniature fuses
- Control panel works in the PLUS (positive) line of the bilge pump
- Rocker switch / button* with operating modes AUTO - OFF-MAN.
- Red control LED, integrated in the switch
- Dimensions (H x W): 60 x 73 mm / 2-3 / 8 "x 2-7 / 8
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .