Repair set for all inflatable boats made of PVC. Contents: colored PVC material 80 x 500 mm, one tube of special glue (38 ml), rough paper and instructions.
- Mark and prepare the surface.
- The surface must be clean and free of any oil, grease or seperating agents.
- Technicoll 8002 is applied on both sides in a very thin layer with a brush, spatula or roller. Rough surfaces require a slightly stronger application or a second application after drying.
- The substrates must be joined together with slight contact pressure immediately after the adhesive application. It must be ensured that the bonded materials remain in contact.
- An assessment of final strength and durability can be made after a few days.
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .