Remote Control Panel for Inverters
This product is no longer available.
Remote control panel for for turning MARINCO inverters ON and OFF. Delivery includes: a 7.5 m cable and RJ11 plugs to connect to the inverter.
- Voltage: 12 V
- Operation temperature: 0°C - +40°C
- Storing temperature: -30°C - +70°C
- Power consumption in stand-by mode: <40 mA
- Suitable for all MARINCO inverter
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 57 x 74 x 27 mm
- Diameter mounting opening: 45 mm required
- Drilling hole-Ø: 5 mm
- Distance between the holes: 56 mm
- The red LED shows three different conditions of the inverter:
- LED shines: The inverter is on
- LED flashes rapidly: Return Override Function (R.O.F.)* active (manufacturer´s settings)
- LED flashes slowly: Active turning on suppression* during the starting procedure
*Return Override Function (R.O.F.): with turning on the on board network, the inverter is being used
**Ignition Lockout Function: with turning the ignition switch, the inverter is turned off
Note: for both functions, a 12 V connection is necessary: for R.O.F. a continuous plus is need (Clamp 30), for Ignition Lockout, the programmed ignition 12 V (clamp 15) is needed. Please equip this line with a 0.5 A fuse.
For the Ignition Lockout Function, an additional socket bridge has to be attached to both contact pins. For that, the housing has to be opened.
VICTRON VE.Direct to USB Interface
only €26 85 €31.00
VICTRON MK3-USB Interface
only €65 50 €77.00
Inverter - Switching Station / 16 A
only €94 92
Terminal Block for AK05
only €7 52
VICTRON Remote Control for PHOENIX Inverter
only €24 33 €28.00
STERLING Manual 3-Way Switch / 32 A
only €32 73
STERLING Manual 3-Way Switch / 16 A
only €20 97
STERLING ProSwitch Automatic Switch / 32 A
only €554 58
VICTRON VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart Dongle
only €44 50 €52.00
BAVARIA Replacement Hinge for Shore Power Supply
only €3 36
Customers ask customers
Ask other SVB customers who have already purchased this product from us about their experience.
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .
No questions asked yet. Be the first to ask a question!