- Micro-Talk Gateway E70361
- Mast unit T120
- DST800 transducer for speed, depth, temperature A22111
- Handheld remote control T113-868
- Multifunction Instrument i70s E70327
- SeaTalk NG power cable, 2 m A06049
- SeaTalk NG Backbone cable, 5 m A06036
- SeaTalk NG 5-way splitter A06064
- SeaTalkNG terminal resistor A06031
- SeaTalk NG T-piece A06028
Raymarine’s new Micro-Talk Wireless Performance Sailing Gateway seamlessly joins together wired and wireless systems enabling you to achieve all-new levels of high performance sailing!
- Performance sailing with wireless wind enhancement on your Raymarine MFD; with accurate lay lines
- Use the power of your Raymarine MFD to inspire enhanced competitive sailing
- True wind achieved with sophisticated airflow and yaw algorithms
- Provides real-time data with robust and fast refresh rate
- Mast rotation position sensing, for wing sail boats
- Quick installation, light and wireless connection to wind vane
- Low power when used with Raymarine solar-powered wireless devices
Mast unit T120
This robust, solar-powered unit transmits data from the top of your mast wirelessly to the Mirco-Talk gateway.
DST800 Triducer / speed, depth, temperature
Plastic through-hull transducer DST-800 with SeaTalkNG connector. Measures depth, temperature and speed. Through-hull diameter: 51 mm. Operates at 235 kHz, therefore the signals of a 50/200 kHz fishfinder transducer are not disturbed.
Handheld remote control T113-868
Multifunctional, wireless remote control with display. This handheld remote control provides all of the information required to improve performance, e.g. wind speed, speed, waypoints, SOG and COG, and graphs for performance data - all at the touch of a button.
Maximum visibility and maximum versatility
The i70s multifunction display gives you the flexibility to view the instrument and navigation data that is most important to you. Equipped with a bold and bright 4.1” display the i70s is easy-to-customize with digital, analog and graphical displays of depth, speed, wind and more. Add the i70s to your existing Raymarine instrument system or create a network of i70s displays and sensors, the choice is yours.
- 4.1” super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility
- All weather optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colors, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle
- New glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multifunction displays
- Simple user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions
- Customizable data displays of depth, speed, wind and more
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks
- NMEA2000 connectivity* for engine, environment fuel and navigation data
- Combine the i70s with the ITC-5 instrument transducer convertor and connect to analog depth, speed, and wind sensors
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) & (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .