Maximum visibility and maximum versatilityThe Raymarine i70s multifunction instrument gives you the flexibility to display the instrument and navigation data that is most important to you. Featuring a bold and bright 4.1” display, the i70s is easy-to-customise with digital, analog and graphical displays of depth, speed, wind and more. Add the i70s to your existing Raymarine instrument system or create a network of i70s displays and sensors.
- 4.1” super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility
- All weather optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colours, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle
- New glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS series multifunction displays
- Simple user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions
- Customisable data displays of depth, speed, wind and more
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks
- NMEA2000 connectivity* for engine, environment fuel and navigation data
- Convenient AIS repeater mode allows you to visually track nearby AIS targets
- Combine the i70s with the ITC-5 instrument transducer convertor and connect to analog depth, speed, and wind sensors
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) & (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover
Intuitive LightHouse user interfaceThe i70s places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. The LightHouse instrument interface is consistent with Raymarine LightHouse multifunction displays, so Raymarine MFD users will feel right at home with the i70s.
NetworkingRaymarine i70s allows for connectivity to the following on board networks:
- First generation SeaTalk networks using a SeaTalk to SeaTalkng adapter cable
- Current generation SeaTalkng networks
- NMEA2000 networks using a SeaTalkng to DeviceNet adaptor
- In addition to flexible networking capability the i70s features user-selectable data sources, for integration with multi-sensor networks.
Display AIS targets from NMEA 2000 AIS receivers and view the closest 25 AIS-equipped vessels. Select individual targets to obtain vessel information.
Pair i70s instruments with the innovative iTC-5 instrument transducer converter for seamless integration with analogue depth, wind, speed, compass and rudder transducer.
Delivery includes wind, depth and speed transducers
This set includes one wind, speed, and depth transducer each, which provide reliable and accurate readings to the display. All important data is thus brought together on one device and can be read quickly and easily. In addition, an iTC-5 converter is included, which converts the signals of analogue transducers to SeaTalkNG. All three transducers can be connected directly to the ITC-5. Interfaces: 2x SeaTalkNG backbone, 1x SeaTalkNG backbone connector and 5x transducer connections with spade terminals.
Individual settingsThe Raymarine i70s instrument can be easily customised to suit your personal requirements. From the classic analogue display to engine and fuel tank data, the i70s includes all graphical display options.
Technical specifications - i70s
|Nominal voltage||12 V DC|
|Voltage range||9 to 16 V DC|
|Power consumption||1.7 watts|
|Installation type||Surface mount|
|LCD brightness||1,200 cd/m2|
|Display||4.1" TFT 16-bit colour LCD
(64 K colours)
320 x 240 pixels
|Colour palettes||Four colour palettes - two day, inverse and red/black|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to 55°C|
|Storage temperature||-30°C to 70°C|
|Relative humidity and waterproofness||93% max. IPX6 IPX7|
|Connections||1x SeaTalkng connection|
|Compliance||NMEA2000 certification pending: Europe 2004/108/EC, Australia and New Zealand: C-Tick, Compliance Level 2|
|Languages||Extensive language support: 20 languages available|
- 1 x i70s multifunction display
- 1x P120 through-hull speed transducer
- 1x P17 through-hull depth transducer
- 1x wind mast unit with short arm
- 1x iTC-5 converter
- 2x SeaTalk NG terminal resistor
- 1x SeaTalk NG 5-way connector
- 1x SeaTalk NG backbone cable / 3 m
- 1x SeaTalk NG power cable / 2 m
- 2x SeaTalk NG protective caps
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .