SVB recommends the following for this item
Maximum Visibility and VersatilityThe i70s multifunction display gives you the flexibility to display instrument and navigation data that is most important to you. Equipped with a bold and bright 4.1” display the i70s is easy-to-customize with digital, analog and graphical displays of depth, speed, wind and more. Add the i70s to your existing Raymarine instrument system or create a network of i70s displays and sensors, the choice is yours.
- 4.1” super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility
- All weather optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colors, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle
- New glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multifunction displays
- Simple user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions
- Customizable data displays of depth, speed, wind and more
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks
- NMEA2000 connectivity* for engine, environment fuel and navigation data
- Convenient AIS repeater mode allows you to visually track nearby AIS targets
- Combine the i70s with the ITC-5 instrument transducer convertor and connect to analog depth, speed, and wind sensors
- Network the i70s with Airmar DST800 transducers and the new in-hull P70s smart transducer
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) & (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover
Intuitive LightHouse User InterfaceThe i70s places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. The LightHouse instrument interface is consistent with Raymarine LightHouse multifunction displays, so Raymarine MFD users will feel right at home with the i70s.
NetworkingRaymarine i70s allows for connectivity to the following on board networks:
- First generation SeaTalk networks, by using a SeaTalk to SeaTalkng adapter cable
- Current generation SeaTalkng networks
- NMEA2000 networks, by using a SeaTalkng to DeviceNet adaptor
- In addition to flexible networking capability, the i70s features user-selectable data sources, for integration with multi-sensor networks
AIS Repeater Display
AIS targets from NMEA 2000 AIS receivers. View the closest 25 AIS-equipped vessels and select individual targets to obtain vessel information.
Pair i70s instruments with the innovative iTC-5 instrument transducer converter for seamless integration with analog depth, wind, speed, compass and rudder transducer. Alternatively, you can network the i70s to DST800 and p79s Airmar smart tranducers.
CustomizationThe Raymarine i70s instrument is easily customized to suit your personal boating requirements. From traditional analog dials to engine information and tank levels, the i70s has the capabilities to show it all.
|Nominal voltage||12 V DC|
|Voltage range||9 to 16 V DC|
|Power consumption||1.7 W|
|Mounting method||Surface mount|
|LCD brightness||1,200 cd/m2|
|Display||4.1" TFT LCD 16-Bit colour
(64 K colours)
320 x 240 pixels
|Colour palettes||Four colour palettes - 2 day, inverse and red/black|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to 55°C|
|Storage temperature||-30°C to 70°C|
|Relative humidity and waterproofing||93% max. IPX6 IPX7|
|Connections||1x SeaTalkng connector|
|Conformance||NMEA2000 certification pending: Europe 2004/108/EG, Australia and New Zealand: C-Tick, compliance level 2|
|Languages||Extensive language support: 20 langauges available|
|2||Panel seal gasket|
|3||400 mm (15.7") SeaTalkng spurcable|
|4||i70s Instrument Display (with keypad and fitted black bezel)|
|6||Spare gunmetal bezel|
|7||Mounting screws x4|
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .