RAYMARINE AXIOM 9 PRO-S / touch + buttons / incl. AIS700
Axiom Pro is engineered for captains that want it all. And with a blazing fast quad core processor, a super bright IPS display, and the smart LightHouse OS, Axiom Pro delivers a fluid and intuitive navigation experience. AXIOM PRO-S is equipped with a single channel...
RAYMARINE AXIOM 9 PRO-S / touch-buttons / with CPT-S transom transducer
Axiom Pro is engineered for captains that want it all. And with a blazing fast quad core processor, a super bright IPS display, and the smart LightHouse OS, Axiom Pro delivers a fluid and intuitive navigation experience. Delivery includes CPT-S transom transducer.
Axiom Pro is engineered for captains that want it all. And with a blazing fast quad core processor, a super bright IPS display, and the smart LightHouse OS, Axiom Pro delivers a fluid and intuitive navigation experience. Axiom Pro is easy to expand into an advanced navigation network that includes multiple Axiom displays, CHIRP radar, Evolution autopilot, FLIR thermal night vision technology, and more.
The Raymarine AXIOM 9 Pro-S can be operated precisely via the modern touch control or using the buttons, making it easier to operate even in rough seas.
LightHouse Operating System
Raymarine´s innovative operating system is well-organised and simple to grasp. As a result, operating the complex range of functions is child´s play.
CHIRP 1 KW Sonar Module
The integrated 1 kilowatt sonar module provides a razor-sharp fishfinder view. The wide range of CHIRP sonar bands makes it much easier to find fish in deep, medium and shallow waters.
Sonar Scroll Back - Function
Adjustments to sonar gain, sensitivity and filtering are also applied to recorded sonar history, enabling you to reveal previously concealed fish and structure. Rewind, pause, and play back recorded sonar history for a closer look at fish and structure, plus a simple graphical representation of waypoints..
The Axiom Pro Quad-Core processor responds instantly and allows multiple apps to run simultaneously without any delays.
The optical bonding technology and IPS display give you stunning colour, clarity and contrast in all lighting conditions.
Axiom Pro is compatible with Quantum 2 doppler radar antennas. Enjoy all weather, day or night navigation, collision avoidance and bird finding tools.
In addition to the NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 interface, the Raymarine AXIOM Pro is equipped with a Raynet interface and can thus be connected to a large number of other devices.
Track fish at different depths with the powerful CHIRP sonar module and the razor-sharp fishfinder image. Optional sonar boxes can also be connected.
Combine your Axiom Pro with a compatible camera and use the ClearCruise function. Axiom Pro will alert you automatically to hazards in the vessel´s path.
- Display Size
- 9-inch IPS Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution
- 1280 x 720 WXGA
- Display Type
- 1,200 nits
- Viewing Angle
- Degrees: 88/88/88/88 (top / bottom / left / right)
- 300 x 174 x 65 mm
- 1.52 kg
- Top, Front, Bracket
- Waterproof Rating
- IPX6 / IPX7
- Operating Temp
- -25° C to +55° C
- Storage Temp
- -30° C to +70° C
- 12V and 24V DC (8V to 32 DC)
- Power Consumption (full brightness)
- GNSS / GPS
- Built-in GNSS receiver: GPS / GLONASS / Galileo / Beidou - 10 Hz 72 channels | External GPS antenna: GA150 (A80288)
- Sonar Type - Built-in
- High CHIRP
- Sonar Connections
- 25-pin connection only for CPT-S encoders (requires A80490 adapter cable)
- Sonar Depth
- CHIRP sonar = 900 feet (274 m)
- External Sonar
- Yes - CP100, CP200, CP370, CP470, CP570 via RayNet
- Yes - Quantum, Digital, HD Color and Super HD Colour Radars
- Yes - NMEA2000 compatible
- Autopilot Control
- Yes - Evolution autopilot
- Thermal Night Vision
- Yes - IP or analogue
- Video / Camera
- 1 x Analogue input (BNC) Up to 10 IP cameras
- GRIB View - Free GRIB Viewer and Theyr Ltd Subscription | SiriusXM (only in North America)
- NMEA2000 / Bluetooth / SiriusXM-Audio
- Digital Switching
- Yes - Compatible with Empirbus and C-Zone
- Remote Control
- RMK-10 (A80438) and RCU-3 (E62351) (optional)
- J2 x 10/100 Mbit/s Netzwerk (RayNet)
- 1 transmitter / 2 receivers
- 1 x NMEA2000 port (DeviceNet MicroC)
- Requires devicenet adapter cable with jack (A06075 1 m adapter included)
- 1 x USB Micro AB connector (back - 1.0A charge current, external storage device or RCR-SD / USB accessory (A80440))
- Bluetooth 4.0 + Low Energy + Performance Class 1.5
- Lighthouse, Navionics, * C-MAP Essentials and * C-MAP 4D MAX + (* C-MAP map compatibility will be available in future Lighthouse 3 software updates)
- Waypoints / Routes / Tracks
- 10,000 waypoints / 200 waypoint groups / 150 routes - max. 250 waypoints / 16 tracks - max. 10,000 track points
- Internal Storage
- 16 GB solid state
- External Storage
- 2 x Micro SD slot (front) - Micro SDHC, max. 32 GB NTFS or FAT32 format / Micro SDXC, max. 2 TB NTFS or FAT32 format (native micro SD format of external FAT storage media must be reformatted to NTFS or FAT32)
- NMEA 2000 certification | Europe: 1999/5 / EC | Australia and New Zealand: C-Tick, Compliance Level 2 | FCC 47CFR Part 15 | Industry Canada RSS210
- Delivery Contents
- A: MFD display AXIOM 9 PRO-S, B: RayNet on RayNet cable, 2 m, C: mounting bracket cover, D: thumbscrews (2 pcs.), E: mounting bracket, F: sun cover, G: voltage / video and NMEA0183 cables - straight male, 1.5 m, H: SeaTalkNG adapter to NMEA2000 (female), Device-Net, I: gasket for recessed mounting, J: side panels, Home and Start button, K: mounting bolts ( 4 pcs.) As well as a quick guide, a warranty card, Raymarine window stickers
Raymarine - QUANTUM 2
The radome uses advanced Doppler radar data processing to show moving targets in colour on the display.
Identify Potentially Dangerous Targets Easily
Superior Collision Avoidance
- Doppler display for moving targets for instant recognition and excellent situational awareness
- Fully automatic ARPA target tracking together with manual MARPA mode
- Adjustable True Trails target history display shows a historical “wake” behind every moving contact
- CHIRP Pulse Compression detects contacts as close as 18-feet for zero-visibility navigation
- 24-mile range for early detection of traffic, navigation aids, landfall and weather
- Immediate awareness – QUANTUM starts up and is ready to go in seconds
- Superior interference rejection eliminates noise from other radars
- Simplified installation with Wi-Fi
- Easy upgrade – QUANTUM 2 fits the same bolt pattern as other Raymarine scanners
- Lightweight and easy to install – QUANTUM weighs up to 50% less than comparable magnetron radars
- Safe emissions – mount QUANTUM anywhere onboard
- Low power consumption for extended battery life under sail
How Does Doppler Radar Work?
Moving targets send back echoes whose frequencies shift upward or downward from what was originally transmitted.
For inbound targets, the frequency increases as the leading edge of the returning echoes are received more frequently as the target’s range decreases.
For outbound targets, the frequency drops as the returning echoes spread out as its range increases.
Doppler radars are engineered to detect these small shifts in wave frequency, and use them to classify moving radar targets.
The Doppler radar is specially tuned to distinguish frequency shifts of the radar echo. In this way, a moving target can be distinguished from a stationary one on the basis of the echo returned. Unique colour codes then indicate whether they are approaching or moving away.
Incoming targets are marked red.
Outgoing targets are green.
Colour coded targets make it easy to distinguish moving traffic from other stationary targets such as land, aids to navigation or stopped/anchored vessels.
Fully Automatic Target Acquisition and Tracking
QUANTUM 2 can begin tracking those contacts automatically, calculating their course, speed, closest point of approach (CPA) and more. You’ll be alerted to dangerous contacts with audible alerts and easy to understand on-screen graphics.
|Dimensions: Diameter x height||541.0 mm x 209.5 mm|
|Supply voltage:||Either 12 V or 24 V DC Nominal Minimum: 10.8 V DC | Maximum: 31.2 V DC|
|Power consumption:||Transmit mode (maximum): 17 W | Standby mode: 7 W | Sleep mode (applies only to radars connected via Wi-Fi): 2 W|
|Operating temperature range:||-10° C to +55° C|
|Storage temperature range:||-25° C to +70° C|
|Additional storage conditions:||Store upright; do not block the vent on the underside.|
|Humidity:||Up to 95% at 35° C|
|Maximum wind speed:||100 kts|
|Type:||X-Band Solid State Transmitter with Pulse Compression Technology|
|Transmission frequency:||9354 MHz to 9446 MHz|
|Maximum power:||20 W|
|Pulse widths (3 dB):||40 ns to 14.7µs|
|CHIRP lengths:||400 ns to 22 µs|
|Pulse repetition frequency:||2083 Hz|
|Chirp bandwidth:||Up to 32MHz|
|Standby mode:||Scanner rotation – OFF | Scanner transmission – OFF | Wi-Fi connection – ON|
|Beam width (nominal):||Horizontal: 4.9° | Vertical: 20°|
|Rotation speed||24 rpm nominal|
|Target tracking||Tracking of 10 simultaneous MARPA and / or ARPA targets (with Doppler-assisted ARPA)|
|Target filtering:||True Motion mode identifies only those objects that are moving relative to the vessel|
|Raymarine AXIOM Series (from Lighthouse Version 3)|
|Raymarine AXIOM Pro Series (from Lighthouse Version 3)|
|Raymarine eS Series (from Lighthouse Version 3)|
|Raymarine gS series (from Lighthouse version 3)|
Supplied without multifunction display!
Comparison with other products
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .